As the leader in delivering best-in-class spinning reel performance to anglers of all levels, Okuma’s all new Salina 3 saltwater spinning reels once again raise the bar.
A natural evolution from the wildly successful Salina II series of reels, the Salina 3’s body is constructed from Okuma’s proprietary T480 aluminium, a completely new and unique aluminium alloy. Non-anodised T480 shows zero structural damage after 480 hours of continuous saturated salt spray, a timeline on which standard aluminiums reach the point of catastrophic failure. The Salina 3 is then further protected by an anodised base layer, a painted surface layer and Okuma’s Corrosion Resistant Coating (CRC) process. Salina 3 spinning reels deliver a lifespan many times longer than traditional aluminium reels, providing avid anglers an aluminium frame and rotor system that will last a lifetime.
A full carbon fibre drag stack contained inside Okuma’s proprietary Dual Force Drag squeezes the spool from above and below to offer unparalleled drag capacity, reliability and smoothness.
Topped off with an all new heavy duty aluminium handle arm and soft touch EVA handle knob the Salina 3 turns as many heads above the water as is does below.
- Anodised T480 Aluminium body and side plate construction
- Aluminium rotor construction for strength and precision
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Quick-set anti-reverse bearing
- 7-HPB stainless steel ball bearings
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system with carbon washers
- Hydro Block water-tight drag seal
- Super strong High Density Gearing
- Heavy duty aluminium handle arm with soft touch EVA knob
- Backed by Okuma’s Australian Lifetime Guarantee
- High Speed Model